Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Stockholm: The Most Beautiful Place On Earth

Hello friends!

Over this past weekend, I went to Stockholm to visit my Dad. Considering I haven't seen him in a few months, I was very excited to see him. I have been to Stockholm a handful of times, and the beauty of the city and the country as a whole never ceases to take my breath away. Stockholm's beauty, and gorgeous weather, was probably intensified by the fact that it had rained for the entire week in London before I went. Nevertheless, Stockholm is a beautiful city, and I couldn't help but snap a few pictures!

Taken from the Arlanda Express, which took me into Stockholm City. 

This was at a park next to our hotel. The pink trees are cherry blossoms, and they seemed to never stop. They look a bit greyed here, but in person they are a vibrant pink. 

This was taken as I was walking back from the park. I thought the vibrant yellow and blue was amazing.

Dad and I went on a  3 hour boat tour of the beautiful archipelago. I actually took this photo during the summer, but the weather was just as beautiful and all of the boats were out.
I hope you enjoyed these pictures! I only have three weeks left before I head back home, and have a few more day trips planned! I will be sure to upload some pictures and tell you all how it went! While I am excited to see what I can in these last few weeks, I am quite ready to go home and see my family! 

Until next time, 
Kelsey Elizabeth



No comments:

Post a Comment