Monday, July 23, 2012

Fare well!

I just wanted to make one last blog post for you guys!

I have settled back into being home. I am enjoying the free time, warm weather and time with my family.

Reflecting on my time abroad, I have realized that I loved it. It was difficult for me- not being able to take a break from the city and venture out into the country, as well as being away from my family and friends. However, I grew a great deal as a person, and was given priceless memories from my endless experiences. Today, I miss London and Europe immensely and cannot wait to go back. I made solid friendships that will last me for years to come, and I look forward to see them all again.

Thank you for spending time here at my little blog! I enjoyed writing it for you and recounting my experiences!

Until next time,
Kelsey Elizabeth




No comments:

Post a Comment