Monday, March 26, 2012

Scotland

This weekend I visited my Aunt and family in Glasgow, Scotland. I have visited them once before, but was lucky enough this trip to spend some time out in the countryside. It is very beautiful, and I would ideally like to spend a summer there in a cottage, hiking, camping and the like. I was fortunate enough to have beautiful weather while I was in Scotland, so we visited many gardens as well! Enjoy!

This is the Pollock House.
The grounds are vast and include these little guys... highland cattle! 
The river and bridge in front of the house. 
We also got the chance to stop by these falls. They were extensive, and beautiful! 
I still need to put up the pictures from my run a few weeks ago. I also have a very special post coming up before I leave. Leave where? you ask. I will be traveling on the continent for the next two weeks starting Friday for our spring holiday, but unfortunately won't be able to post. Don't worry, when I get back I will tell you all about it!

Until next time,
Kelsey Elizabeth 

No comments:

Post a Comment