Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Visiting Abbey Road: I did it!


Mates! I did it!


While Mom and Diane were here, we visited the spot where one of my favorite bands have traveled... across Abbey Road. The street is quite busy with tourists with the same idea we had, and cars trying to get to work. Despite the fact that it is a zebra crossing where cars have to stop, they were quite impatient and almost ran Mom over! Here are a few pictures we snapped!

We made it!

Mrs. Reed and I

The three of us! (Many people had the same idea!)

They even had a coffee shop at the tube station with souvenirs!

I'm so glad I got the change walk across there! Will have one more blog post up for you guys before I head out! 

Until next time, 
Kelsey Elizabeth

PS. I want to give a shout out to friends at TPS who found my blog! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking us there! It is nothing like walking where some of the greatest musicians have been!

    Penny Lane is in my ears and in my eyes
    There beneath the blue suburban skies
    I sit, and meanwhile back

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! You're totally a Beatle now.

    ReplyDelete